- a collection of over 9,000 books,
- subscriptions to a range of popular magazines,
- online access to various newspapers including La Presse, La Tribune, Le Devoir and several periodicals,
- a permanent exhibition of paintings (reproduction of works of art).
As well as:
thematic exhibitions, conferences, workshops, scrabble, story time, free Internet access for residents of Eastman and Saint-Étienne-de-Bolton.
- Wednesday: 13:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday: 19:00 to 20:00
- Saturday: 10:00 to 14:00
395 Principale Street
Eastman, Quebec J0E 1P0